Loans at Termonfeckin Credit Union Limited
The two most important things about a loan are, being able to borrow the money and being able to repay it. At Termonfeckin Credit Union Limited we encourage you to manage your money carefully by structuring loans around your needs and your ability to repay. Establish a good savings record by saving regularly so as to build up security for your loan.
At Termonfeckin Credit Union Limited we have 4 very attractive rates of interest.
- Standard Loan 10.03% (10.5% APR)
- Secured Loan 5.99% (6.16% APR)
- Student Loan 5% (5.12% APR)
- PMC Loan 12% (12.68% APR)
Information correct as at 07/12/2016
Click on any section below to expand view
- There are no administration charges, hidden fees or transactions charges
- Credit union interest rates are fair and reasonable and capped by law
- Repayments are calculated on your reducing balance, so you pay less interest with each repayment
- You can pay off your loan early, make additional lump sum repayments or increase your regular repayments, without a penalty. Other lenders may charge you extra for paying them back faster!
- In the event of your death, your credit union loan is insured - subject to terms, conditions and eligibility criteria - at no direct cost to you
Your application is treated in the utmost confidence and will be considered on its own merits. In deciding, whether or not to grant the loan, we take into account your record of savings and loan repayments, as well as your ability to repay.
Our Standard loan rate of 10.03% means you can borrow at a reasonable rate of credit compared to other financial providers – compare us to other financial service providers and you will see that you get a great deal at Termonfeckin Credit Union.
To begin, with you have to be a member of Termonfeckin Credit Union Limited. For more information on becoming a member please click on form Membership Form includes PN
For members, please visit or call us and we can discuss your needs and give you an application form download here Loan App includes privacy notice
Applying for a loan? - What you might need with your loan application
Click here to download a helpful guide on what documents you may need when applying for a loan.
Loans are subject to approval. Terms & Conditions apply
Terms & Conditions Apply
* All figures given on this web site are for your general information only, and give a rough guide to loan repayments. Any statements on this web site do not purport to be authoritative or legally binding. You are advised to check with our offices for up-to-date rates and offers.
Information correct as at 31/07/2017
Whilst every care has been made in the production of this information, it is for illustrative purposes only and to give you an overview of the potential cost of borrowing at Termonfeckin Credit Union. It does not constitute a loan offer. This document is for illustrative purposes only, so as to give you, the borrower, an overview of the potential cost of borrowing and does not constitute an offer of finance or repayments.
If you would like to enquire about a loan please contact us to discuss.